The Struggle is Real

I’ve been trying really hard to get plots into motion and things moving toward some kind of conclusion. It hasn’t been easy, I’ve been fighting depression while I’m trying to get things moving and I’m finding it increasingly difficult to take joy in anything. I’m tired all the time and most days all I want to do is sleep. I have trouble getting out of bed in the morning and not getting into bed as soon as I get home at night. More often than not I want to just shut down and vegetate in front of the TV when I’m not working.

Now, of course, none of that gets plots done. I don’t mean to sound like I don’t want to do plots, I like the participation I get, the level of writing, and the rest of it - because I do. The problem is me, I’m having trouble not quitting and actually doing the things that need to be done to get things moving.

I’m trying though, trying to push through it.

Sometimes we all need a little distraction something mindless to keep ourselves sane. I know things have been hard for you and that in all likelihood you deserve a rest at everything that is happening. I can’t make your problems go away or even help you unfortunately all I can do is say that I understand and wish to the stars that you find a balance to help you overcome this.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.