Figuring Things Out

Over the last few days I’ve noticed how angry I get when people argue with me. I had a long talk with Rain Lily in DM about it, he said something that made me think. I talked to him about how I was tired of being questioned every time I opened my mouth. He asked then (paraphrasing) what the difference was between that and just believing everything I said because I was “elder”. I mentioned in chat that I got it when my grandfather would get upset at us kids questioning everything. I remember it got on his nerves a lot.

I think that Rain Lily was right and I also think that I’m angry all the time.

There’s a lot going on inside my head and most of it isn’t good. I can spot a pattern though, and I appreciate Rain Lily for taking the time to talk to me about how he saw things, he didn’t have to do that. So… I’m sorry to everyone who ran afoul of me and my temper and my lack of ability to just be civil and kind about disagreements. I’m not really angry at people I’m just angry and alone.

So… Sorry all. I’ll keep trying to do better.

You’re fine man, everyone slips up occasionally. I’ve lashed out at people too, it happens. I’m here for you if you ever need to vent or something.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.