Eva and Tiffany

This is an old idea that I had with @AscendingCanadian a long time ago, but I’d like to expand on this into something we can do (if he’d like to).

Eva Hanstrig is teamed up with Tiffany Quinn, who is assigned to assess whether or not Eva is suitable for the same kind of work for which she is assigned.

I had originally been thinking that there was some kind of attraction there, I’m not so sure. WIll wait for further comment from AC on that point.

Considering how Eva’s “evolved” in my head, from the cold and unforgiving Eva to the more open and “friendly”(?) Eva, by the time this is idea is implemented, it’ll most likely be more of a collision of personas. (i.e I need to update Eva soon to reflect this)

The cold, calm, and unforgiving Tiffany vs the friendly, semi-energetic “New” Eva.

From what I can see, this is going to become more or less of an internal struggle for Eva. A struggle about whether or not Tiffany is “right” (according to her training/past) or “wrong” (according to her new ideals) when it comes to morally questionable situations/questions.

Is this something you’d like to plot out? I’m happy to push forward with the struggle / conflict.

I honestly don’t know (lol), I don’t have much freetime to be able to write anything. And then there’s my preference of going with a story “naturally” (i.e no set plot)

As for when this idea will become an actual RP: when I have freetime sometime around the 22nd of December

Well, we’ll see, just if it strikes you let me know. :slight_smile:

When the time comes for us to go ahead with this (in a few weeks), what point in history will they travel back to?

When the time comes for us to go ahead with this (in a few weeks), what point in history will they travel back to?

That’s a good question, do you have a favorite?

The '30s and '40s…which isn’t really surprising considering Evas aesthetics. Though 1914, 1962 (in a certain Soviet Submarine) and 1983 (in Russia) were interesting points in history.

The '30s and '40s…which isn’t really surprising considering Evas aesthetics. Though 1914, 1962 (in a certain Soviet Submarine) and 1983 (in Russia) were interesting points in history.

Well 1962 on a sub is out, it would be nearly impossible for the pair to show up there and not just be taken to the brig or shot. The rest has promise, I would say center WWII era somewhere then? I’m open to others, I admit to not knowing as much as I should about 1983 Russia but I’m happy to learn.

Mhm, Mid-WWII is a good setting and would fit well for Eva. 1914 shows promise…though I can’t think of anything major happening in 1914 aside from the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand.

And 1983 Russia is out, since the thing in '83 happened inside a bunker.

For 1914… Wikipedia is a great source.
See if any of these events tickle your fancy?

Jumps out to me…

And so on.

Interesting, not too major of a historical event, which is good.

Question is: what would Tiffany and Eva be doing?

Well, that’s the lovely thing about doing time travel stories. It is an event that is well studied so we can deep-dive or do a surface-dive into the events and the bullet points are already there.

Usually how I come up with it is pick some point during the lead up and just say that there is a plot to change that point, then we can play around that point and how it might change the larger event. I know that’s kind of vague, but I can read up on it later and see what I can suggest.