Compiling a History of Blazing Umbra

So, at one point I had a bit of an outline of the history of the setting. Of course, I now cannot find that in the wiki and I fear that it potentially got lost in one of the massive spam purges that was being done for a long time. I invite everyone to post here with what they recall happening at various times sot hat we can start to recompile a history of the setting. I think such a history will come in very handy later.

Mmmm… I have but one request

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DON’T PUT IN THAT SAD FUCKING EXCUSE OF A PLOT I MADE WITHOUT PERMISSION

I’m not saying that shit ironically, please do NOT include that shit in the history. It was a god damn mistake of a plot yhat I made when I still had, pretty much, near 0 RP experience and it retardedly shat out of my brain onto the keyboard

Abd in case you’re wondering which plot I’m talking about… That one dumbass plot about the underground base on soteria and shit. The twelve million soldiers and…

God I’m cringing and regretting my life choices even from typing this shit

Just… pretend it never happened and have this be in the dark corners of my mind and NOWHERE ELSE. Please I fucking beg you

Nah I liked it. We can modify it for the records though.