Back to the Hospital Again

So got a call from Jen to pick her up. I had her car so this is expected. What was unexpected is she wantes me to take her to the ER. I’m happy to do this but she’s been feeling worse and worse over the last week. Is it wrong of me to think that karma is nailing her ass for hurting me? I know… I’m horrible.

You’re human Cy, it’s normal for us to think things that might be in he right logically but our emotions say otherwise, and vise versa. Take me, I beat myself up mebtally every single day, saying shit like I’m useless in life, abd that no one will ever love me. That’s not healthy for me logically, but I do it anyway because I don’t want to battle between my emotion and logic which would only make the situation worse in all honesty. Plus I always think that one day I’ll become immune to it all and be able to take on pretty much any insult

Sorry for bringing my problems into this but what Imm trying to say is: You’re not alone, you’re human, don’t beat yourself up over it. Don’t be like me

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.