Amare autem semita

Vizsla didn’t much flinch at his stare, though was just as pissed off as him as well given their latest freak incident.

“I am calm,” She retorted. “Something must happen with our FTL Drive. None of us even touch it, only those who installed it during the refit.”

“First thing first. Helms, contact the nearest Solas Tempus Bouy. Navigation, find out where we are in the system or Galaxy.”

“No shit something went wrong…those dumbasses back at the station must’ve tucked it over or some Shit!” Indra says as he looks around at his men.

Aki quickly responses to Vizsla
“Miss…I don’t think we have any contact with anyone back at the station”

“Try again. Exiting from that jump could’ve scrambled out signal.” Vizsla says, glancing back at Indra for a moment, she reaches to her comms.

“Frieda? Status?”

“Cough…cough…Green. Just a bit shaken up…Cough…what just happened?”

“Some idiot didn’t calibrate the drive properly and our location is unknown. We’re trying to get on-line with Solas Tempus Command.”

“Trying again miss Vizsla!” Aki responses as he turns to his crew and begins attempting to contact Solas Tempus again

“Kenshin…the mobile Suits” Indra asked to seemingly to no one

“Anything from them yet Aki?” Vizsla asked, now behind the boy’s seat hoping for some good news, though the former mech girl turns to navigation and asks.

“Navigation, manage to pin point out location?”

He looked at her and shook a bit “n-no mother miss Vizsla…nothing at all…we can’t get anything we can’t figure out anything besides there’s a planet nearby…” Aki said softly as he looked down and rubbed his eyes

“Good…prepare barbatos and get the marines” Indra muttered as he turned towards the door

“Shit.” Vizsla cursed under her breath, looking back at Indra for answers only to be gobsmacked at the next order he made.

“Indra with all due respect,” She spoke. Her tone held a hint of disbelief. “Are you out of your mind? We have no idea if the planet is even breathable or has any intelligent life. You’re saying we should go in blind.”

Indra stopped and glanced back at Vizsla with a emotionless gaze

“I’ve always been out of my mind Vizsla…ever since I joined Tekkadan…we’ve always gone into fight after fight blind, not knowing what the hell we’d face out there in the endless space, not knowing if we’d live to see another day. That’s just how Tekkadan and that’s just how I am” indra said calmly and with a hint of pride in himself

“We can’t just sit up here idle and wait for some bullshit miracle to save us. We need to go down to that planet and check for something, anything, I really don’t care. So with all due respect, get your men and come with me.”

At one point in time, Vizsla was against the idea but her other half saw Indra’s logic as they can’t wait around her for some miracle bullshit to happen as the Franca needed a place to be set down so that everyone can check up on what’s going on.

Though no sooner, Vizsla made her decision.

“Very well,” She said with a small chuckle. “let’s get into this shit.”

Indra chuckled and crossed his arms as he started to walk towards the hangars

“Tsk did my speech really work. Heh whatever…to hell and back, Tekkadan will stand. So let’s get to it.”

“Alright, I’ll go contact Frieda to prep her platoon for deployment.” Vizsla informed her boss.

“See you in the hangar in a few then” Indra said before he stepped out of the bridge and hauled his ass to the hangar

“Will do.” Vizsla assured now taking Indra’s seat before reaching out to her communicator in her right ear, contacting Frieda, her second-in-command.

“Frieda, take first platoon hard drop. Secure a landing zone for the Franca.” Vizsla ordered. “RCX, prep two flights of shuttles and follow them in.”

"Aye aye ma’am."

"H-Hai!"

“Until you secure the LZ, I’m going to keep a low profile.” Vizsla brief, “Once you leave the ship, you’re on your own.”

"Understood ma’am, we’ll deal with anything that comes in our way."

“Over the target’s orbit in five.” One of the bridge bunnies reported having steered the Franca hovering above the planet’s orbit with a small section of the belly opening revealing over 20 pods within with red klaxons blaring as the locking clamps withholding them releases allowing the pods to briefly float in space until the built-in rocket located at the top lights up, boosting the atmospheric re-entry vehicle down to the planets orbit

“Hang on to your helmets!” Frieda shouted over the pod comms with a grin as she felt the extreme G-Forces slam into her gut given her pod was now rocketing towards the planet’s orbit, it’s heat shield now active upon entering the planet’s atmosphere.

Looking out beyond tough windscreen, ignoring the red flare around her pod she could see her fellow Zakus in their pods race pass hers passing through the cloud with ease. Immediately, Frieda felt her gut pull back as the pod automatically deployed its chute, slowing the pod’s tremendous speed significantly.

“Mind the bump.” She whispered to herself before feeling a small tug within the pod signaling to her the chute was released leaving her pod to free fall.

Below her, Frieda could see the clouds clear revealing a forest, the trees getting bigger and bigger by the second where she then braces herself for the upcoming impact of her pod hitting the ground.

BLAM!!!

The ground beneath the pod explodes into a shower of grass and dirt leaving a large crater with the pod within. Seconds later, the door makes a loud hiss and blasted the door away with a loud bang.

Frieda in her Zaku armor would march out of the use, steaming pod with barely any difficulty.

Tekkadans marine force landed shortly after the zakus did. As the doors opened the boys rushed out and quickly got into formation near the zakus.

The marines wore full gray armor that covered every inch of their body, their eyes covered by blacked out visors. One of the boys turns to Frieda and nodded before speaking
“Riot squad reporting. Please brace for impact…now…” he spoke as he looked up to the sky alongside the rest of the marines

From the sky’s above came down Barbatos who landed with a thunderous crash, he then rose and tossed aside a still red hot shield from a shiden Mobile suit. Barbatos then grabs the mace from its back before letting off a defending roar

“This Frieda of Phantom Platoon to Franca, we just touch down have grouped up with Riot Squad and Barbatos. Proceeding with the mission.”

“Franca copies all Phantom, lead the way and find an LZ for us. RCX will be giving you all a birds-eye view and air support.”

“Wilco Franca. Frieda out.”

Riot squadron all salute barbatos before the team captain looks at Frieda “my names Yuu by the way, riot squad is happy to be working with you girls”

“Drop that yuu and focus” Indras voice said over barbatos speaker as it approached the group “everyone follow orders and Dont do anything stupid, I want everyone to come home from this shit”

“Frieda.” The Zaku girl answered, saluting back to the the leader of the Riot Squad. “Let’s hope this mission will be uneventful.”

Before the two could talk any further, the amplified voice of Indra cuts in. “Copy, let’s get moving.”

Yuu shakes when he hears indras voice, he then turns around and salutes Indra before rallying his men

“Uh…we’ll follow you Frieda unless boss has Something else in mind”

“Roger.” Was her reply, signaling the Zakus to form pairs as she moves up ahead with Lili at her side, marching down the grassy hill. Though Frieda will briefly look at the clear skies where she could briefly see the slender forms of the shuttles flying high providing them both CAS and Overwatch.

The marines followed closely behind the zaku girls as barbatos pulled up the rear, dragging its mace across the ground as its green eyes scanned the area around them

“I’ve got a bad feeling about all of this” Indra muttered